You can type here any text you want

Best wideband to use with turbotweak/PL

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

89mulletbird

I'm looking to upgrade to the newest turbotweak chip and want to delete my MAF and go with the closed loop wideband. What is the cheapest/best sensor to go with? Do I need the wideband controller or just the raw sensor?

PLX WBO2 for about $185...yes you will need the whole thing sensor and controler...will also need a Powerlogger to interface with the ECU/Chip. I'm doing the same but don't think I'm going with the Speed Density chip just yet. I plan on going with the 6.0 WB correction chip for now.

-Scott

i also want to go with the power logger + wide band kit and turbo tweak wb corection chip (if i can get eric to burn one for 42lb injectors:confused:) will call eric today to see if he can do it

2 years with my PLX that I purchased on Eric's advice. I just replaced the sensor just as PM. It has been one of my best mods ever. Well worth the price.

Be careful with the speed density tune and closed loop wideband control.. IMO the greatest benefit in going to speed density is the ability to run leaded gas without worrying about killing a stock O2. But you can kill a wideband the same way, and if you are running closed loop off that dead wideband you are in trouble!

I use a TTSD chip and an Innovate LC1. It works beautifully I just love the way it runs, but I only use the wideband for tuning and never run it in closed loop (because I run leaded fuel all the time). Once the A/F ratio tune is dialed in I should not need the wideband to make any corrections anyways. I just use it to make spot checks and make sure it's running properly when racing. Otherwise the wideband does not really need to be in the car.

i also want to go with the power logger + wide band kit and turbo tweak wb corection chip (if i can get eric to burn one for 42lb injectors:confused:) will call eric today to see if he can do it

6.0 chip start at 50lbs.

I have had no issues with Powerdex AF/X

Back