You can type here any text you want

Big injectors and holley efi for sale or trade

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

KevinB

I'm out of the race car business, want a decent driving tr. These race parts need to go.
Got a new in the box holley hp efi. Comes with 4 of the holley coils (enough for a v8), new harness for ls, power harness, new Wideband sensor. Wanting $1550 or trade. See last paragraph for what I'm looking for.
Also have 6 like new 225lb pte injectors. Dyno time only. $650 or trade.

What I'm looking for: parts to get my car back on the road in stockish form. I need a long block, known good trans, converter, stock ecm or would even do an accel gen7 I have all accessories, smaller injectors and turbo. Just need a long block. Will do a short block or even a nice 109 or 4.1. Will also trade for monte ss parts (doors, drivers quarter, fender, roof or non rusted t top parts, small Block Chev, etc....)

Last edited:
I'm out of the race car business, want a decent driving tr. These race parts need to go.
Got a new in the box holley hp efi. Comes with 4 of the holley coils (enough for a v8), new harness for ls, power harness, new Wideband sensor. Wanting $1550 or trade. See last paragraph for what I'm looking for.
Also have 6 like new 225lb pte injectors. Dyno time only. $650 or trade.

What I'm looking for: parts to get my car back on the road in stockish form. I need a long block, known good trans, converter, stock ecm or would even do an accel gen6. I have all accessories, smaller injectors and turbo. Just need a long block. Will do a short block or even a nice 109 or 4.1. Will also trade for monte ss parts (doors, drivers quarter, fender, roof or non rusted t top parts, small Block Chev, etc....)
How bout a gen7 with wideband and fasttrack adapter harness ?

Back