You can type here any text you want

Big kills this weekend

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Quick6'n'-K.C.

wana steal it? meet mr9mm
Staff member
How about 660 at 5 psi on meth with just heads and cam?:eek:
I think you had a great time running your buddy, but i think tuning is a necessity in making these cars and LS1 cars run perfect.
BW

I had a really good day saturday, all things considered. I now have the buick up and running. Spent this whole week figuring out a problem in the tune, turns out the file was corrupted. SO, friday night, i started over, now i am just plain out of fuel at 4000rpm. Heres the rundown for those who havent saw it.
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/turbo-v8-conversions/200786-doing-lsx-turbo-swap.html
Anyway, im currently running non intercooled, on 89 octane. no boost controller, so boost comes in really slow with the 60mm wastegate, peaking at around 8.5psi at 4200rpm. So this is pretty gay, the stupid 190lph fuel pump i have in there (new 255 on the way) is only letting me run out to about 4200rpm in 2nd and 3rd, run it to 4800 in 1st.
The races:
My buds FC RX-7, still in the tuning stages, FD motor, big streetport, GT4202 (76mm) turbo, big front mount, 2500#s with driver and some gas. Hes running on 8psi, Today he ran a 12.2@112 with a 1.85 60', he was being really gentle as we just finished the build on wed. From a 25mph roll, he pulled 1/2 car, while i slowly spooled, he ran hard, i shortshifted to 3rd at 3800, and locked the converter. As he shifted to 4th, i gained my 1/2 car back, and i let out at 4000rpm like always, dead even. My log showed 508hp at 4000rpm, at 8.2psi.
04 Mustang Cobra. pulley, exhaust and CAI. Same scenario, shifting around 4k. From a 30 roll, i put 1.25 cars on him up to 120, yes i went into overdrive, at that point i couldnt pull any longer. He said he runs low 12's.
Talk about it!
Gary

is this on the truck block in the regal in your sig? whatever it is, nice HP numbers and kills; it should be pretty mean when you get it intercooled.

Back