You can type here any text you want

BIG PARTS LIST, 4 more parts cars+ a Turbo Riv

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
hey intercooled. Do you have any rear black bumper fillers that are in good shape. I dont want any that have problems, or need repainting. Also, I need a good 87 grill. I dont want one that needs work. Let me know.

Bob,

Just wondering if you have had the chance to take some pics of the crank you have for sale? I am very interested in the crank. I need to get my 87 back up and running...I'm having boost withdrawls LOL

P.S. tried to PM you...mailbox full :)

Thanks

Steve

Bob, do u have any gray console lid in good/great condition? If so how much shipped to 00956? Thanx.

WTB stock factory spark plug wire brkts

I'm looking for the stock factory spark plug wire support metal brackets (attach to valve cover bolt) Need both driver and passenger side. Do you have?

Thx.
Dave

Do you have the following?

1 - Hard Vacuum Lines from the vacuum block. These are the rear 2 lines on the throttle body

1 - Complete set of bolts (hardware) to mount he power steering pump

1 - Compelte set of bolts for the a/c bracket to mount to the bracket that mounts to the motor.

1 - Pigtail for a stock alternator

hey intercooled. Do you have any rear black bumper fillers that are in good shape. I dont want any that have problems, or need repainting. Also, I need a good 87 grill. I dont want one that needs work. Let me know.

I have the 87 Grill but not the rear fillers. I have some pictures of the Grill, what e mail address wouldyou like the pictures sent.

Bob,

Just wondering if you have had the chance to take some pics of the crank you have for sale? I am very interested in the crank. I need to get my 87 back up and running...I'm having boost withdrawls LOL

P.S. tried to PM you...mailbox full :)

Thanks

Steve

If you still need the pictures, I have them.

1 - Hard Vacuum Lines from the vacuum block. These are the rear 2 lines on the throttle body

1 - Compelte set of bolts for the a/c bracket to mount to the bracket that mounts to the motor.

I have the PS pump bolts and the AC bolts. Do you need the stud that goes on the main accessory bracket also? I have the alt Pictail also.

Back