BIG PARTS LIST, 4 more parts cars+ a Turbo Riv

do you have a speedo for a column shift ttype. I really only need the lower section with the gear indicator on it. if so how much for either one and cost to ship to 46530? thanks.

I forgot Monday is Labor day. Do you still need the New Power window motors? And do you need Concert sound or regular GN lower door panels.
i'm all set on the motors for now...i would like the concert sound ones, but will take the better looking of the two, the previous owner made his own concert sound panels

do you have a speedo for a column shift ttype. I really only need the lower section with the gear indicator on it. if so how much for either one and cost to ship to 46530? thanks.

I have a good column shift column and I have one that is messed up around the lock which I would sellvery check if that will work for you.

Want to know if you still have the heater box and all the goodies that go with it. If so how much shipped to 60181? Thanks.

I am interested in talking to you regarding an 84/85 to 86/87 conversion. I am located in Chicopee Mass. Thanks Frank

All I really need is the glove box and duct work. If you can do that I would really aprecate it. Yes I know I can not spell.

im looking for the t-top interior plastic part that goes between the t-tops do you have any??

Alex