BIG PARTS LIST, have another 87 GN parts car its purple,lol

I need driver and passenger side upper door panels in grey does it make a difference if their roll up or not? I have electric now but I am thinking about going to manuals let me know a price and possibly some pics also how about front bucket seats price.

G-bodyguy said:
I need driver and passenger side upper door panels in grey does it make a difference if their roll up or not? I have electric now but I am thinking about going to manuals let me know a price and possibly some pics also how about front bucket seats price.

The upper door panels are different for manual and electric windows. I don't have any gray manual upper door panels. I have another parts car coming in with good condition 87 GN seats.

Daniel Jost

I don't want you to think I've forgotten you, I still need to take pictures of 2 of the parts. I will send all the pictures once I get home.

I am doing some Fall cleaning and found a lot of parts I didnt know I had and have 3 more parts cars which I havent listed or parted yet(I cant say NO to a good deal.). My next parts list will have many New parts listed. Any way I will be starting a New post shortly that should have something for everyone.

No problem, just making sure you didnt forget, im sure you have alot more going on than just this.

Thanks, Dan