BIG PARTS LIST, have another 87 GN parts car its purple,lol

Intercooled88s said:
If you still work in Belchertown, we could meet at my house, just down the street from you. Just let me know a head of time so I have the parts there for you.

Won't be working in the Belchertown store any time soon as far as I know. I have no problem meeting you up in Belchertown or West Springfield. Either one is only a little ways out from where I normally go.

I have tomorrow (Wednesday) off from work so if you can get the parts together any time after 2 tomorrow give me a call and I will come get them. If not, I can meet you Friday in W. Springfield between 11 and 12.

GNTurbo6 said:
Won't be working in the Belchertown store any time soon as far as I know. I have no problem meeting you up in Belchertown or West Springfield. Either one is only a little ways out from where I normally go.

I have tomorrow (Wednesday) off from work so if you can get the parts together any time after 2 tomorrow give me a call and I will come get them. If not, I can meet you Friday in W. Springfield between 11 and 12.

Tomorrow I will be in West Springfield, we could meet then.

my85grandnation said:
Ok Please let me know what shape they are in and how much you would want for one shipped to 80829. Thanks Dusty

It wouldbe $119 with shipping included. I will let you know later today about the rims condition.

Intercooled88s said:
PM is Private Message. Your PM box can be opened thru the Yellow box to the upper left of the screen.

I take Paypal, money orders or checks.

i guess you could just pm me your paypal address and the money will be on the way. thanks for your time.

87 lower intake

$150.00 shipped.I will send payment for intake thru paypal.email me you paypal address.thanks

Intercooled88s said:
For these parts $65 +cost of shipping , need zip for that . Should be really cheap.

-Rear trunk lid supports( what ever parts that keep the trunk lid open without using a stick lol )
-Driver side seat belt retracting device and passenger( The part thats in the door jam that -retracts the seat belt once you open the door)
-Battery cable guide

Zip = 79705

my85grandnation said:
Ok Please let me know what shape they are in and how much you would want for one shipped to 80829. Thanks Dusty

The rim is in good condition , no curb damage. You maybe able to find it cheaper , but I will be breaking up a set of 4.

I was wondering if you have the 87 throttle body, throttle cable, bracket, and intercooler yet. Im very interested if you still have them.

Thanks, Dan

Daniel Jost said:
I was wondering if you have the 87 throttle body, throttle cable, bracket, and intercooler yet. Im very interested if you still have them.

Thanks, Dan

I have a 87 throttlebody but its not complete, throttle cable, and intercooler.