BIG PARTS LIST, have another 87 GN parts car its purple,lol

MY3TTYPES

I dohave some 84 GN lower door panels and other 84 interior trim , I have the trunk lid but it would be very expensive to ship.

Intercooled88s said:
I have these parts

Rear trunk lid supports( what ever parts that keep the trunk lid open without using a stick lol )
Driver side seat belt retracting device( The part thats in the door jam that retracts the seat belt once you open the door)
Battery cable guide

I no longer need the drivers side mirror but I still need the rest of that junk. Also I wouldn't mind the passnege confert seat belt retracting device. If you could get me a price I'll see what I can do...I'll need to know how you except paymenst as well.

Thanks
Ray

Intercooled88s said:
Ive got the center console lid and the spare tire tie down, dont have the Biggie oil filter adapter.

Ok, let me know when you can meet me in Amherst sometime.

SVORay said:
I no longer need the drivers side mirror but I still need the rest of that junk. Also I wouldn't mind the passnege confert seat belt retracting device. If you could get me a price I'll see what I can do...I'll need to know how you except paymenst as well.

Thanks
Ray

For these parts $65 +cost of shipping , need zip for that . Should be really cheap.

-Rear trunk lid supports( what ever parts that keep the trunk lid open without using a stick lol )
-Driver side seat belt retracting device and passenger( The part thats in the door jam that -retracts the seat belt once you open the door)
-Battery cable guide

GNTurbo6 said:
Ok, let me know when you can meet me in Amherst sometime.

If you still work in Belchertown, we could meet at my house, just down the street from you. Just let me know a head of time so I have the parts there for you.

Intercooled88s said:
$75 shipping included.

alright. just let me know how you want me to pay you. kind of new to the whole forum scene. not sure what this 'PM' thing everyone is always talking about. is it some sort of paypal type thing or am i way off?

The PM means private message. Just click on your "private messgae" URL on the top of the forum screen and it will take you to the turbobuick email. If you want to send the thread starter a message, click on his user name and follow the prompts. We all have it. It's good for privacy and doesn't clog up the thread.

I wonder if he still has a driver's side exhaust manifold? Maybe I'll "PM" the thread starter to find out. :p

burninrubr said:
alright. just let me know how you want me to pay you. kind of new to the whole forum scene. not sure what this 'PM' thing everyone is always talking about. is it some sort of paypal type thing or am i way off?

PM is Private Message. Your PM box can be opened thru the Yellow box to the upper left of the screen.

I take Paypal, money orders or checks.

Intercooled88s said:
Turbo1dr

I have a .010/.010 turbo crank that is fresh from the machine shop , but I would take $150 shipping included for it.

So this .010/.010 crank's thrust is OK and not been cut? If so I'll take this crank. I'll need your PayPal address to send the money.

Have any 86/87 T-Type or 84/85 GN wheels that are in good shape? I curbed one of mine pretty bad and would like to replace it. Please let me know if you do and how much. Thanks Dusty

Turbo1dr said:
So this .010/.010 crank's thrust is OK and not been cut? If so I'll take this crank. I'll need your PayPal address to send the money.

Thrust surface is Ok and hasnt been cut on the .010/.010 crank. I will PM you my Paypal account.

my85grandnation said:
Have any 86/87 T-Type or 84/85 GN wheels that are in good shape? I curbed one of mine pretty bad and would like to replace it. Please let me know if you do and how much. Thanks Dusty

I have a few but I will have to check there condition.