BIG PARTS LIST,Nov.update, more parts added

3rd Brake light

I'll take a gray 3rd brake light if you still have one, do you happen to have any of the elec. door switches? I looking for the double window switch and the elec. door toggle switch on the drivers side of a 87.

Thanks,
Bob

I'll take a gray 3rd brake light if you still have one, do you happen to have any of the elec. door switches? I looking for the double window switch and the elec. door toggle switch on the drivers side of a 87.

Thanks,
Bob

I have the gray third brake light and the drivers side double window switch.

Ok.......I'll repost this,

Bob.......Ken from E.Windsor. Got a call from my brother-in-law (Andy). He's been trying to get a hold of you. He's looking for a mint GN hood and 2 109 blocks. And while we're up there, I also need a spare 109 block, and that trunk lid trim for the GN. Let me know when we can meet up and do the deal. Maybe a package deal?? Thanks buddy............................Ken B.

87 engine

do you have any more info on the engine like the miles and condition of it? also any pictures of it?

Ok.......I'll repost this,

Bob.......Ken from E.Windsor. Got a call from my brother-in-law (Andy). He's been trying to get a hold of you. He's looking for a mint GN hood and 2 109 blocks. And while we're up there, I also need a spare 109 block, and that trunk lid trim for the GN. Let me know when we can meet up and do the deal. Maybe a package deal?? Thanks buddy............................Ken B.

I have some good hoods but nothing complete mint. I either 2 or 3 109 blocks, that are already broken down , in block form. I have the trunk trim also. I can meet with you possibly wed. I dont get down there that often, its about an hour and a half from my new house. The cell phone reception is terrible up here. How's andy been I havent seen him in a long.

I am looking for the T shaped piece where the pieces join at the front by the windshield and also the ones where the visors are mounted.