BIG PARTS LIST,Nov.update, more parts added

I have some good hoods but nothing complete mint. I either 2 or 3 109 blocks, that are already broken down , in block form. I have the trunk trim also. I can meet with you possibly wed. I dont get down there that often, its about an hour and a half from my new house. The cell phone reception is terrible up here. How's Andy been I havent seen him in a long.

Wow...that's a heck of a drive Bob. Wed sounds good. Just let me know before hand if you can't make it and we'll set something up. Andys been doing ok, always busy, never really see the guy to much. Talk to ya later..........Ken

Wow...that's a heck of a drive Bob. Wed sounds good. Just let me know before hand if you can't make it and we'll set something up. Andys been doing ok, always busy, never really see the guy to much. Talk to ya later..........Ken

Im not positive I will have all the parts down there for Wed. Ken PM me your number, and I'll give you a call, just to confirm a time.

How much for the quarter glass with blackout trim shipped to 66109???

And do you have the gray plastic trim pieces that surrounds the steering column up near the turn signal stalk??? If so, how much for them, too???

Thanks...

And do you have the gray plastic trim pieces that surrounds the steering column up near the turn signal stalk??? If so, how much for them, too???

Thanks...

Are the gray trim pieces that you need, part of the column?

It looks to be. The one that I need surrounds the column and covers the ign. switch and the turn signal stalk/tilt wheel lever.

Thanks...

For quarter glaa/blackout and the pieces on the column $140 shipping included.