You can type here any text you want

Big Stuff 3 start up program

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

pitch black

Any one have a base start up program for Big Stuff 3? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Did you give your Dealer your combination ? We program all ECU's with the customers combo before it is shipped unless the customer wants to start from scratch.

I purchased it from PTE and was not given the option for a start up program. Was only told it was all in the manual. After all the trouble I had getting the wiring harness issues worked out, I've written off tring to get a start up program from them.Thanks again for any help.

Originally posted by pitch black
I purchased it from PTE and was not given the option for a start up program..........

That does not sound right?:confused:

Why don't you contact Harry or Joe at PTE and request a start up program. If they cannot, or will not supply one, just have them refund your purchase price.

It is not like we are still in the dark ages with programing DFI's, this SHOULD be part of their package. Does this mean no tech support either?:rolleyes:

Originally posted by pitch black
I purchased it from PTE and was not given the option for a start up program. Was only told it was all in the manual. After all the trouble I had getting the wiring harness issues worked out, I've written off tring to get a start up program from them.Thanks again for any help.

:confused:

All BS3 ECU's sold by PTE have a start-up program either installed in the ECU or on a disk.

I do not know who your contact here was??, but you can call me and get any of your issues resolved.

PTE
219-996-7832
joe@precisionturbo.net

Just tallked to Joe Lubrant and he cleared up the issue. Thanks a lot for the timely response and help. :)

Joe is a good man & so is everybody at PTE, All you have to do is just make a phone call.

Joe and Harry are great guys. I had just a few start up issues with my BigStuff3 I purchased from PTE........right Joe?

Both you guys did a good job helping me through the install and wiring issues. My ECU had a 65# startup program in it. I changed the injector values to #85's and the darn thing fired on the first turn of the key. It idles nice with just a few tweaks.

David Roland

Back