Big Stuff 3 Technical Support Team

Sparky_wp

A little over a year ago Big Stuff 3 developed a Tech Support Team for all Tuning and Electrical concerns.
Don Bailey dcbailey@ameritech.net (708) 870-3771 and Steve Petty (770) 616-6662 are supporting Big Stuff 3 for all tuning concerns.
Michael Browne at Wires & Pliers Sparky@wiresandpliers.com (810) 229-9688, is supporting Big Stuff 3 for all Electrical Concerns. There is some really good info in the Electrical Section of Yellow Bullet. Electrical - Wires and Pliers - Yellow Bullet Forums

Please feel free to contact one of us with any questions and/or concerns

Damn Straight,Ive seen his work,Freaking amazing!

I believe he did John Schmidt Riv also

Your vendor you bought the unit from should provide a startup program for you, but if you need something there are startup programs available. Shoot me a e-mail and I will help you out.

Your vendor you bought the unit from should provide a startup program for you, but if you need something there are startup programs available. Shoot me a e-mail and I will help you out.

awesome you da man ted!!!!

whats your email addy :)

There will be a section on our message board where start up files can be downloaded very soon. Since we are starting to sell more of the Big Stuff units now they will get a support area. :)
Mike