More new stuff including Big Stuff 3 kits

Mike Licht

I was here first
As we have said we are expanding and adding many new products. This week we have added a complete line of hard to find replacment gaskets, throttle body, vacuum bloack, etc all will be listed on the web site soon. We have also added the Competition Components full front spoiler for frount mount or hot air cars. Nice item in-stock and ready to ship. Last but certainly not least we are now supporting the Big Stuff 3 ecu for the Turbo Buick we have a nice kit complete with jumper harness, O2 bung, startup program and full support. Lots of great features with the Big Stuff including a internal logger included at no extra charge. Check the web site for very competitive pricing. We will be tuning some Big Stuff equiped cars at selected events and dyno sessions this year. We still offer the FAST XFI systems and wil also continue to support them as well. I may be able to post up some pictures of the prototype ignition box this week if I get a chance to spend some time at the milling machine :)

Thanks for the continued support
Mike Licht