You can type here any text you want

Big stuff help

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Brad T

Is the pct-dc on the dash reading the injector duty %?

We have 100 in the ve cells the ro2-cor reads +25 but the pct-dc is showing 49.

I just noticed the Lo2 cor is -100.We only have one O2 is this pulling fuel out? If so is there a way to turn it off ?

Is the pct-dc on the dash reading the injector duty %?

We have 100 in the ve cells the ro2-cor reads +25 but the pct-dc is showing 49.

There is no way you should have 100 in the VE cell and adding 25% fuel.

Something isn't right. Fuel delivery problem?

The L 02 isn't used also unless you have dual widebands.

The pct -dc is your injector duty cycle.

Is 100 in the cell going to give 100 duty cycle or do you have to put in bigger numbers to get full flow.

This is a friends big block dragster running on alky. Know anyone running something like this?

100 in the VE won't necessarily give 100% duty cycle. You need to log duty cycle so you can read it.

100 isn't all that high for a blown application. I've seen a few that need 114 to 120 in high gear.

What kind of power does it make or at least what is the blower size and engine details? What size injectors?

No power adder just a Big block Chevy Brodix heads big cam 13-1 160# injectors running Methanol.

With his old Kinsler injector and a smaller cam it made just under 1000hp.He made an 1/8 pass and it was lean.A/F was 12 the ve cells were set at 100 we had +25 o2 correction but the duty cycle reads 49.:confused:

Did go 5.18 @ 142

Someone told him the a/f should be 3.5 to 4.0 does that sound right?

No power adder just a Big block Chevy Brodix heads big cam 13-1 160# injectors running Methanol.

Someone told him the a/f should be 3.5 to 4.0 does that sound right?

I would run it a little leaner if it's N/A 3.5 to 4.0 is what we run on turbo BB's

Back