Big Stuff

If you do a search it will come up with about 81 post on Big Stuff.

Was considering switching to BS3 too. There's some good threads about it here but not in the General section I don't think.

I have it on my car. There are a few guys that are running it. But that's the problem alot more are on FAST so if you have an issue it's harder to get answers

i would recommend you downloading the software and user manuals for whatever systems you are considering. This way you can navigate around and see which one you feel more comfortable with

I've gone through the software a bit on a friend's GN... What a cluster to work with, the interface seems about 15 years old.. IMO

,Dan

I've got in on my car, and it's a good system. The interface might be a little out of date, but the processor is solid and it has a lot of capability. As stated earlier in this thread, there isn't a lot of support; there is a good thread on BS3 on YB.com b/c a lot of folks over there run the system.

I spoke to a few vendors of both systems and keep being told the FAST system has much more advanced technology. My car is not strictly a race car even though it might be one day.:) Cottons and Hartland are very helpful vendors who have not tried to steer me in any direction, just what is best for my application. Leaning towards the FAST once the funds become available. Once I sell my GN rims on this forum! ;)