Big thanks to Alkycontrol for the customer support

bigmac_ns

Former Lurker
I installed this kit about 6.5 years ago and hadn't driven the car much since then (not even registered). After trying to sell the car, I got frustrated with the low ballers and figured I need to run it myself. Recently found the pump wasn't pumping any fluid into the system. Yesterday, Julio talked me through the entire system as I pulled each item apart looking for issues. I think the final answer would be I should have hot wired the map to ensure proper prime first, instead of after tearing things apart when the voltages looked okay. Nonetheless, a good learning experience.

Thanks again for the support Julio, great customer service for a great product.

I had a problem with my alky kit and it took for ever for Julio to figure it out I was telling him what was going on via pm's and he would guide me through diagnostic steps, turns out I plugged the wires in wrong cause I'm a dumb a$$.

His customer service is TOP NOTCH

Agreed Razor is the Man! He got my friend Eric squared a way with a map sensor today so I can get this car screaming soon! I will need another since I have another kit to install next week... The garage heater will be working overtime!

Agreed Razor is the Man! He got my friend Eric squared a way with a map sensor today so I can get this car screaming soon! I will need another since I have another kit to install next week... The garage heater will be working overtime!

Thanks for the lead.. Every little bit always helps.