You can type here any text you want

Big TTA Meet this summer? Where and when? East coast..

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I'll be there (At the Grove) with my New TTA (10,800mi.), especially since I'm only ~7min. away :)

Last year there were about 4 or 5 there....

U know, I was thinking, why not everyone actually show up at the Buick Nats?

then we can race and drink and take over whole parking lots with a fleet ot TTA's

I'm scrambling to get mine ready to be there.

Fresh engine is in and tuning to begin shortly.(dumped it in in Oct. and parked since)

Finsihing conversion to run on a Romless 148 converted to MAP :-)

Gonna be fun and gonna go like shiznit.

later
Jeremy

How about meeting at the Trans Am Nationals in Dayton, OH. It's probably a pretty central location for all the TTAs in the US and there's everything available there. There's a drag race day, a cruise in to down town where the roads are all closed off just to Trans Ams, and then the show and swap meet. There was over 500 cars last year and if a bunch of us showed up next year we could easily make it well over 600 this year. It's a great event for the whole family. I have gone for the last 5 years so if you have any questions about it I have become fairly familiar with it.

Well I e-mailed Maple Grove via the link on their site and this is what I got back...

Sorry, we are no longer doing the Pontiacs at Maple Grove event.

:confused:

TA nationals are a blast. I've had my 76TA there four times. Last year I took the TTA for the first time. They had anniversary classes and including my car there were 5 TTAs. Saturday they do drag racing at a local track and that night they take over a small town for a show and shine. Sunday is the actual show. Come for part or stay for the whole weekend. Pontiac brings one off show cars from their stash. I think it was two years ago they had a true TTA pace car there. Strobe lights and all. I'd be up for meet there.:D

Originally posted by 72firebird
How about meeting at the Trans Am Nationals in Dayton, OH. It's probably a pretty central location for all the TTAs in the US and there's everything available there. There's a drag race day, a cruise in to down town where the roads are all closed off just to Trans Ams, and then the show and swap meet. There was over 500 cars last year and if a bunch of us showed up next year we could easily make it well over 600 this year. It's a great event for the whole family. I have gone for the last 5 years so if you have any questions about it I have become fairly familiar with it.

Do you have a web site link for this event? I'd like to maybe contact the promoters and see if we can get a list going of who would come.

Back