You can type here any text you want

Big wheelie on 26x8.5 slicks

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Jason, you all you can have is a spring in the wastegate. You can run aftermarket efi or a programmable ignition to control timing but you take a weight hit. The fastest pass so far with these rules has been mid 5.3's. Can't use bullet wheel turbos and have to under 76mm. I believe weight is 3350 or 3300 for Steve' setup.
Fastest pass so far has been by a Ford small block turbo, but a turbo car hasn't won a race yet. They get 16+ car fields at every event too.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Oops, 3250 for turbo 6. A stock block could be 3150.
A fox body with a 109 at 3150 would be nice.

Nothing can be used as far as I am aware. Nitrous guys are only allowed to have a wot switch to control the nitrous. The nitrous guys are kind of upset over the fast turbo pass right now because he was using co2 straight from the bottle to the wastegate to keep pressure on it instead relying on just the spring. He is changing it for the next race.

Def a fun class. You really need to be on your game and know your car to make the little 26x8.5 tire work. I am planning on some races next year. We will see how a stock block likes it. I have been trying to talk Timmy and Ronnie into it aswell.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Def a fun class. You really need to be on your game and know your car to make the little 26x8.5 tire work. I am planning on some races next year. We will see how a stock block likes it. I have been trying to talk Timmy and Ronnie into it aswell.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
Will you help push?

It was a victory in a way. Atleast now i know it will hook on them little tires with no boost controller. I'll see how it does saturday.

Back