You can type here any text you want

Billet Crankshafts

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I see the advantages of a long rod, wide journal (if it fits my block) as well as a stroker, but these are the rods that I have at the machine shop right now. My crank turned out to be junk and I just don't like to send money to china so the cheapies are out of the question. That means good quality US stuff so I may as well go billet. I do have another engine that I think has a good crank I could tear out but I just can't see having cool guy rods and pistons mated to a stock cast crank. I know the weak spot is going to be the block (which is a stock production piece fyi) but what the heak, live a little on the edge I guess. And I don't intend on spending $2700 on a crank for a v6, that seems like stupid money for my combo. I have read some posts of people making crazy power with 20+ lbs of boost without any issues (It doesnt usually say for how long though.) Enough of my ranting, I was just wondering if anyone else knew of some other companies that made billet cranks. Thanks for all of your imput all!

Hank the crank, Cola, Callies, Denver Machine, Lunati...

they will all knock you out a billet piece.

but I heard a non twist forging is stronger than a billet due to grain structure?

A.j.

And I don't intend on spending $2700 on a crank for a v6, that seems like stupid money for my combo.
The you wont be running a new billet crank. I saw a BMS forged one for a good deal in the parts for sale.

Back