You can type here any text you want

Billiet specialties street lites with stock studs ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

434nova

Is anyone running billet specialties street lites with the stock length wheel studs? Or is a longer stud a must. Thanks

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Thanks, I have centerline warriors on the car now looking to put something more modern.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Nova I did centerline qualifier rims. Very close to street lites....

If you have the lugs and washers from Billet Spec...Use care, as they are/were junk. The "chrome" peels, the washers are soft, and will tear up. I went thru this w/ the B/S guy, and ended up tracking the supplier back to Gorilla. B/S was using their lugs and someone else's washers.
The lug flats tore into the id of the washer bores..Immediate rust, burrs,,,,,,,,,,,,Generally junk.
Threw them away, called McGard, found out what I was dealing with. Bought their lugs. GTG.

If you have the lugs and washers from Billet Spec...Use care, as they are/were junk. The "chrome" peels, the washers are soft, and will tear up. I went thru this w/ the B/S guy, and ended up tracking the supplier back to Gorilla. B/S was using their lugs and someone else's washers.
The lug flats tore into the id of the washer bores..Immediate rust, burrs,,,,,,,,,,,,Generally junk.
Threw them away, called McGard, found out what I was dealing with. Bought their lugs. GTG.

I agree with that... experiencing the same thing. The washers are the worst. Got the McGard part numbers handy?

Back