Birthday Present

Turbo Keith

TURBO KEITH
My Wife is way to good to me , I have a Bday this coming tuesday and this is what she got me . Its the 43X that I have been wanting . Bout to head to the range soon :)
IMG_2081.jpg

Dam Keith. You have a great wife! She lets you have two turbo cars and now this. What kind of drugs you feeding her or you must have a big:eek:

Check "your" credit card billing statement when it comes. May I recommend a nice 20v DeWalt cordless drill for her birthday.

*****I have a 43 and have shot it a lot at IDPA type shoots. I have the pinky extender on mine, and a trigger upgrade kit. The 43x is on my buy list for sure since I'm neither big, nor have a fast flickering tongue!. I am handy around the house tho... :D

*****I have a 43 and have shot it a lot at IDPA type shoots. I have the pinky extender on mine, and a trigger upgrade kit. The 43x is on my buy list for sure since I'm neither big, nor have a fast flickering tongue!. I am handy around the house tho... :D
Its what ever it takes Brother Man

Keith I just wanted to let you know how luck you are having a wife that is so understanding. 2 turbo cars in the garage and now this present. Lucky man!!
Happy belated birthday as well.

Keith I just wanted to let you know how luck you are having a wife that is so understanding. 2 turbo cars in the garage and now this present. Lucky man!!
Happy belated birthday as well.
Yes , I am a very lucky man . We went to the range yesterday evening , I carried the present and she carried 2 of her pistols , a Kimber , hammerless .357 Magnum and Smith and Wesson .380 Auto . I also carried my Taurus Judge , it shoots .410 shotgun and .45 long colt . We probably shot 200 plus rounds . It was alot of fun . We try to go bout every month or so . And before you ask she can out shoot me bout every time .