You can type here any text you want

Black Bilstein GN Shocks

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ANDYS87

Does anyone know who sells the heavy-duty BLACK Bilstein shocks for our GN's? I want to keep my car factory looking....and the yellow/blue ones are quite noticeable. I've seen the same ones in black somewhere....

Thanks

Does anyone know who sells the heavy-duty BLACK Bilstein shocks for our GN's? I want to keep my car factory looking....and the yellow/blue ones are quite noticeable. I've seen the same ones in black somewhere....

Thanks

Was wondering the same.

I was told they were available at Original Parts Group. Look them up, maybe they can help. I could not locate them on their website but maybe if you called you would have better luck.

how much extra does Bilstein charge to spray a different color of paint on the shocks?
i know Edelbrock charges extra if you order their shocks painted gray with a "vintage" Edelbrock sticker on them. they are the same as their red shocks,but they look more "old school"..
personally, i'd just get whatever color is cheapest and a $4 can of Rustoleum satin black and shoot them when i put them on..

tirerack.com $59 each, frnt or rear. (yellow and blue though) HD's. (idk if they're one of our vendors) i did a search and could only find HD shocks for our cars from bilstein. is this all that is available? is everyone else running HD's (bilstein's?)

Back