Black Leather Interior

nascar

A while back, one of the members had pics of their 87 GN and it had black leather interior. I can't find the old post. If anyone knows who it was, shhot me an e-mail at nascar2443@aol.com. I thought the car really looked good with all that black inside. I'd like to know more.

That was my buddy Zam70's car. If memory servs me right, those are out of a '00 trans am.

BOOSTD

Originally posted by nascar
A while back, one of the members had pics of their 87 GN and it had black leather interior. I can't find the old post. If anyone knows who it was, shhot me an e-mail at nascar2443@aol.com. I thought the car really looked good with all that black inside. I'd like to know more.
Red Regal T (John)has them in his T-Type. I beleive his came out of a lesabre or park ave. Do a search on his name:D

Originally posted by AsphaltAnihil8r
http://www.jaxseatcover.com/gn/leather.cfm

I don't want to ressurect a very sore topic, but keep in mind that Jax can't do the turbo 6 on the headrests. I e-mailed them about that over the summer (last year) and they said "soon". They don't have them yet. I wish they'd sort that out because I'd like their cloth repo interior with the correct logo on the headrests. Otherwise I'm going leather with the other guy (with the right logo on the headrests) in a couple of months.

Jim

I love the leather idea. I think I'm gonna recover my Lear seats in black and grey leather. Actually I'll probably go with vinyl because of cost and the new vinyls are probably better anyway.

Any good upholstery shop can do the embroidery. They just need a sample to scan. Mine said about $60 for both logos. For that I'll probably get the rears embroidered also

Hey Gary......$60 for all seats, complete. Just lucked out and found a nice set.

Any fullsize GM front drive will bolt into a Regal....2 or 4 door donors.

Originally posted by daviss
Any good upholstery shop can do the embroidery. They just need a sample to scan. Mine said about $60 for both logos. For that I'll probably get the rears embroidered also

That's a good idea - thanks for the tip.

Jim