You can type here any text you want

Black lug nuts needed for my new wheels... What size do I need?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87GN_ponykillr

Buick addict
Hey guys I just bought a used set of 15X7 Kirban GNX wheels. I need to get some lug nuts for them. I saw where Kirban has some that use the black covers but I want just black lug nuts no plastic caps or anything like that. I see Summit has these and it looks like what I want... Summit SUM-754003B - Summit® Lug Nuts - summitracing.com

Question is what size or type will I need to get? TIA Adam

black lugs

which ones would you order to hold stock t-type wheels on?

i run stock t-type wheels that i painted black, but they have the stock aluminum looking lugs. althought it does look pretty cool with the "chrome" plastic firebird caps, almost cop car-ish
!
i wanna do stock t-type caps with black lugs so EVERYTHING is black!:biggrin:

thx
buickbert

Bert, I would assume the same size but thats just a guess. Would you mind posting a picture of your car with the painted black t wheels? The small pic is to small but I'd like to see what they look like.

Bert, I would assume the same size but thats just a guess. Would you mind posting a picture of your car with the painted black t wheels? The small pic is to small but I'd like to see what they look like.

no problem, probably wont be til tomorrow afternoon as im on call/ at work the rest of today and until tomorrow afternoon (damn trauma hospital)

buickbert

Back