You can type here any text you want

Blank Hood Insulation Pad. Where to get???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87we410877

Im looking for the blank hood pads with the bump in them just like the originals only no lettering. I remember these were still available when the "BUICK turbocharged" ones were discontinued. I have an original NIB and have made a stencil. Ide like to start producing these things. Let me know!

I bought on from the dealer about a year ago..they might still be available .... Blank is the only way u can get them.

I bought on from the dealer about a year ago..they might still be available .... Blank is the only way u can get them.

Yea i know. Im trying to make my own. Checked GM Parts Direct and the shipping is like $100 a piece. Not even worth it. May check the dealer and see what they have.

Gbody parts. Ask Brian. I got mine a few years back.

Looks like he's got em for $225 shipped. God i am really getting tired of the $1000 bumper fillers and every other nut and bolt on these cars costing more than a good used car. I may get rid of it just on that principal. Anyway. Does anyone have a part # i can check the dealers? Ive found it on here before but have been searching for an hour and cant find anything.

hello; Did anyone buy those? If so how do you like em?
IBBY

Check with nos4gn.com. I now the have reproductions but I dot see them on their website. They sell top quality stuff

Does the part number 25525977 posted above contain the original lettering on the liner? I can't find any picture of it on their website.

I've gotten blanks from local Buick dealer not long ago

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Anyone buy a insulation pad from gmpartsgiant as listed on page one I just looked up the part number and it came up $155 NOT INCLUDED shipping

Anyone buy a insulation pad from gmpartsgiant as listed on page one I just looked up the part number and it came up $155 NOT INCLUDED shipping

The total quote from GMPartsGiant for my zip code was $351......... :eek:
Liner $156 + FedEx $195 = $351
Seems to me buying local from a GM dealership would be the way to go, at least for my zip code.

Check with nos4gn.com. I now the have reproductions but I dot see them on their website. They sell top quality stuff
I seem to remember a couple years back nos4gn had the blank black liners only.
Also it was in store pickup only, they would not ship them because of cost.

I wonder if gm has any plain ones left in there inventory anf if so how much they would be ??

Back