You can type here any text you want

Blazer Front Brake conversion...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TARZAN

Half ass, on kill
Okay, first of all I want to thank pete for being patient with my n00b ass lol...

And I was wondering what ALL parts would be needed, if they were purchased new, for this setup? Reason I ask is because I work at Autozone, so I could get a decent deal on most everything....And I REALLY wanna make sure I don't ruin the front end of this beautiful car ;)

-Will

Spindles, bearing/hub assembly, Calipers, rotors. Basically you need the complete spindle assembly from both sides, just cut the wire off the ABS sensor but leave it in to keep dirt out, use the G-body flex line so there will be no adaptor needed, and its a 100% bolt on

Spindles are a non ware item I wouldn't bother getting brand new and the bearings are dealer only as far as I know

Gbodyolds said:
Spindles, bearing/hub assembly, Calipers, rotors. Basically you need the complete spindle assembly from both sides, just cut the wire off the ABS sensor but leave it in to keep dirt out, use the G-body flex line so there will be no adaptor needed, and its a 100% bolt on

Spindles are a non ware item I wouldn't bother getting brand new and the bearings are dealer only as far as I know

Thanks alot for the info. Is there anyway to hook up ABS on this setup?

-Will

I dont know of anyone that has done abs but Im sure if you were to get the entire setup someone could figure it out, probably more work than its worth.

Back