You can type here any text you want

Bleeding rear power master brakes

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Turbo Keith

TURBO KEITH
I just replaced the rear cylinders with S10 cylinders and I have to say that clip that holds them on was a little tuff but I got them , My question is when I bleed them what do I do ? Will just the key on work or do I have to start the car for the bleeding to work ? I know to start at the passenger side then go to the drivers side . Thank yall guys in advance Keith

i used a vacuum pump and did it myself without a person pumping up the pedal. I would either vacuum them or let them gravity feed. get all that old fluid out since your doing the job. old fluid is a problem waiting to happen. fluid should look clear, if its black, flush it out of there. always go farthest away during bleeding, right rear, left rear, front right front left. if you have a power master system, search and follow the procedure for bleeding it.

If you haven't bled the brakes yet check out the Motive Power Bleeder.

https://www.motiveproducts.com/

Get the one with the proper adapter for our fluid reservoir and you are set. You fill up the jug, pressurize the system from the reservoir and you can bleed the brakes by your self with no pumping (it's like a reverse vacuum method). I've done it a half dozen times or so over the last few years because it's good practice to keep the fluid clean and it's just easy to do with this.

Back