BLM pegged at 90-code 45

IMAG0233.jpg
Have a Red's chip also with the same constant 90 BLM and black but dry plugs issue.
Bought a 60lb Chip/Injector combo from Turbo Tweak, but haven't installed them yet. (Shocker: motor is apart.)
Interested to see how this turns out. Good luck!

ok, before I purchase another chip, I'm posting what happened today. I made sure Tps at .42 at idle, 4.52 pedal depressed. When I stepped on the gas, BLM's at 90 pegged but as soon as I lift off the gas 128 will come up, then back to 90 BLM. Int. will lock to 128 at WOT. I am popping alot after 10 psi boost.

Slick6732: thanks for the input. I will order a TT chip tomorrow! How does Red not know about this issue?

I just rcv'd my TT chip. BLM's are now at 138! It was the chip! Now if only I can pinpoint why I'm still burning black smoke.

Considering we are not in the duramax section, rollin coal is not good! You say you put on a set of used heads? was it smoking before the blown head gasket and the used head swap? Just wondering if you are leaking oil passed the valve guides?

Must of been half asleep when I responded!! Oil in cylinders would be blue grey, sounds like you are running very rich on fuel and low on air mixture!

Didn't see what, if anything, you did with the fuel tank.... After 5 yrs, did you clean the tank and start w/ fresh fuel and filter??

No, I didn't change the filter or gas. I was so pumped to get her going! I will change the filter and pump or fill up with fresh gas. The black smoke is very little. It comes and goes at times. That Red's chip had it soo rich that it looked like a coal burning train!