block adapter plate


Ive been reading around on the site for awhile and from some of the stuff ive read the fwd 86-89 motors are the same as the 109 blocks but have the bellhousing pattern for the fwd trans.... anyway someone could just make an adapter plate? Maybe I dont know enough info and they are not the same but if so you could pick up a block for dirt cheap at almost any junkyard and buy the adapter and be ahead of the game!!!
There's already and adaptor available. Look in the general section and the hybred. It's there in one of the threads about using the FWD engine but it aint cheap.