You can type here any text you want

BMR relocation brackets

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2bad4u

Has anyone tried these? I was at the track yesterday and a guy with a cutlass said his car was an 11.0 car and 60 footed consistant 1.39 to 1.42's with these. He said they changed the instant center to a better location. I was curious if anyone had any experience with them.

Wouldn't adjusting the upper control arms give you the same results? Just curious as if you adjusted the UCA's too far, you can always adjust them back.

Actually Billy Anderson set up the rear and it is pulling 1.47 to 1.53 on Mickey Thompson drag radials. I am happy, I was just told it would be even better if the instant center was moved further forward( I think thats right)

I used them on my WH1 and they worked great. My car consistanly would cut mid 1.5's on drag radials off the foot brake and easy mid 1.4's on the slicks. They use the same principle as the old SSM bars. Instant center is the the theorectical point at which the uppers and lowers would intersect if you exteneded them forward so putting them the lowers at more of a angle with the relocation brackets moves intant center back and plants the tires harder. They are especially effective on a lowered car where the lowers are almost parallel to the ground. My buddy also uses them on his LS1 F-body and it cuts 1.4's on BFG DR's at the track and it leaves exactly the same on the street :eek:

Back