You can type here any text you want

BMW535i

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Nice kill!

About two weeks ago I was beside a kid in a bmw (don't know what model). He punched it, Got 3 car lengths on me, then I decided it was time to play. I hammered down the ole black buick and got ten car lengths on him, slowed it back down. He flips his hoodie up and does a ricer fly by. -This was my first kill. Wish we had some nice days left. At least I got some time this winter for stagemonster to do some more mods to the GN.

Nice kill!

About two weeks ago I was beside a kid in a bmw (don't know what model). He punched it, Got 3 car lengths on me, then I decided it was time to play. I hammered down the ole black buick and got ten car lengths on him, slowed it back down. He flips his hoodie up and does a ricer fly by. -This was my first kill. Wish we had some nice days left. At least I got some time this winter for stagemonster to do some more mods to the GN.

Yeah funny how IM so used to it that its slow but when I just pull away like nothing...im like damn and its not even that fast..lol

kirban 2 cents worth

A word of caution when you tangle with what may appear to be a 525 or 528 or 535....you may run up against someone that has a real M5 with a 525 badge on the back...

Few years back I had a 540 6-speed and had a 525 badge on my car.....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

The new BMWs with the little twin turbos I hear really come on strong with minor work from what I hear.

kirban 2 cents worth

A word of caution when you tangle with what may appear to be a 525 or 528 or 535....you may run up against someone that has a real M5 with a 525 badge on the back...

Few years back I had a 540 6-speed and had a 525 badge on my car.....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

The new BMWs with the little twin turbos I hear really come on strong with minor work from what I hear.

Before the ported heads, port matched intake and now the roller cam (cam is going in right now) I knocked off a couple M3's, an M5 and several of the twin turbo 335i's.
There was one 335i with no badges that gave me a run for my money tho....he even started to close the gap on me before we ran out of room....it obviously had some work done...I was still running my stock turbo at about 18psi though a stock down pipe at the time.
I hope to see him again some day...:biggrin:
With my new combo.....I'll crush him with extreme prejudice....:biggrin:

come on guys the 50-60K is for the

heated seats because his a55 is chapped from the a55 whooping he got. i've driven several BMW's ( not newer one's ) but i drove a 91ish 850 and that thing MOVED like nobodies business. drove several M3's and M5's and those boys will move also. gotta give it to them, nice cars but the upkeep can kill your wallet. i owned a 95 740IL and the fan motor went out and jsut the fan motor was 800 and the labor was about the same. I think BMW stands for Break My Wallet.

I think you will like that 210 210 cam. Thats what I am running in mine right now. My heads are not ported or the intake [ gn1 aluminum heads ] and its pulling down 11.77s on 17lbs of boost. I am running a little bigger turbo but yours is not far behind me at all. Let me know how you like it when you get her going again. Daniel

Back