Board member "edlucas1" feature car for the month of August.

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
Info on this ride from his sig.~

Ed Lucas
BBBBAD
TE 63, 60 lb. injectors, fresh rebuild on engine and trans, 204/214 cam, 3"SS DP and exhaust, Precision FMIC, 3200 stall, Snow alcohol and 93 octane. tt chip, pp and controller, M/T- ET streets on 16" TA rims, DC & SM. New best by advancing low end timining to 23--11.699 @ 117.67 mph. YEA

Attachments

• Bad%20to%20the%20Bone.jpg
    Bad%20to%20the%20Bone.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 236
  • P9220084.jpg
    P9220084.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 235
What color is it?
The second picture looks like it may be, well, I can't think of the color, dark maroon....
I'm going for another cup of coffee.....

What color is it?
The second picture looks like it may be, well, I can't think of the color, dark maroon....
I'm going for another cup of coffee.....

Good question Mike, it's hard to tell in the first pic but in the second it definitely looks like it could be a dark maroon color of some sort or maybe not?? Hopefully Ed fills us in.

Black Cherry

The color is Black Cherry. It was painted before I bought it.
Me and Sandra enjoy going to the Kemah car show and the drag strip in Baytown. I have not raced it in three monts. I was warned at Baytown that if I break 11.50 I will be banned until I get a roll cage. No cage for my #2 baby. 11.69 is good enough for me, with a/c and full interior.
I love this car.

great job

Great job Ed!!!! Good to see a member of the Houston Buick Club be car of the month!!! Makes all of us proud.

Nick

Congrats!!!! Ed is a great guy and I cant think of anyone who better to get the car of the month. Well Ed all the work and expence has paid off. Tell Sandra that the wife and I say Hello. Jon Hanson

Congrats Ed! As Jon stated, I couldn't think of someone that deserves it more.

That 117MPH was done in the heat of the day with a conservative tune.

The color is Black Cherry. It was painted before I bought it.
Me and Sandra enjoy going to the Kemah car show and the drag strip in Baytown. I have not raced it in three monts. I was warned at Baytown that if I break 11.50 I will be banned until I get a roll cage. No cage for my #2 baby. 11.69 is good enough for me, with a/c and full interior.
I love this car.

Ed,

That is a very nice color and a great looking car! Hard to beat these cars when they're in the 11's, great streetability, reliable, and just plain fun!:cool: