Board member "rtviper" feature car for the month of May.

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
Info. on this ride from his sig... 1986 t-regal,stage II,T-76,t-400,v1 intercooler,10.01 134mph on M/T radials 21 lbs boost, 1.47 60 ft

Attachments

• tt2small.JPG
    tt2small.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 513
Good choice.

Nice pick Steve, that is one bad A$$ looking T-type, :eek: from the back it look's pretty mild until you see the serious cage through the window, that's when you know Homey don't play. :wink:

Yep it has a very nice stance and looks sweet with the MT wheels...

86brick said:
Yep it has a very nice stance and looks sweet with the MT wheels...
Conrgats and very nice ride and times :cool: Lets see some vids spank'n AZZ :eek:

WHOA! I guess I'll pass my April crown on to this beast. DAMN! I love that car... I wish I had one that can run 9's on a drag radial...HMMMMMM squirt squirt...

Just stumbled across these pics. Thank you for the recognition. The credit goes to a guy out in Ohio who put the car together minus the wheels. Tom is the guys name. Thanks once again

rtviper said:
Just stumbled across these pics. Thank you for the recognition. The credit goes to a guy out in Ohio who put the car together minus the wheels. Tom is the guys name. Thanks once again

Glad you posted I was starting to think you didn't like being featured! :eek: :cool:

Sorry I am in here a lot but rarely get into this section. Check out almost all the others though. Thanks again