You can type here any text you want

Board member "TurboT231" feature car for the month of March.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
Didn't do a feature car for last month (February) considering it was a short month and I got a late start so here is Freddy's sweet dark blue 10 sec Turbo Regal for this month... I'm sure Freddy will post more details, but this car actually started life as a brown N/A V6 Regal that he bought from an old lady:eek: :cool:

Attachments

• Freddy1.JPG
    Freddy1.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 333
  • Freddy2.JPG
    Freddy2.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 332
  • Freddy3.JPG
    Freddy3.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 324
  • Freddy6.JPG
    Freddy6.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 326
Launch pic and a couple of motor shots~

Attachments

• Freddy%20BMP%20launch.JPG
    Freddy%20BMP%20launch.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 327
  • Freddy4.JPG
    Freddy4.JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 326
  • Freddy5.JPG
    Freddy5.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 322
1 more~

Attachments

• Freddy%27s%20ride.JPG
    Freddy%27s%20ride.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 315
beautiful car! Thanks for posting dude, i was wondering were lasts months car was ;) Glad to see it was a 1 month miss; keep the feature car of the month thread going, this is a really nice car!

whats the specs on it??

beautiful car! Thanks for posting dude, i was wondering were lasts months car was ;) Glad to see it was a 1 month miss; keep the feature car of the month thread going, this is a really nice car!

whats the specs on it??

Yeah I've been working my tail off lately and last month was a short month so I didn't bother... I will certainly try and keep it going as I know we have plenty of members on here with very nice examples... I'll let Freddy post up the details on his car when he gets around to it as I know he is a busy guy working on several Buick projects at a time:cool:

Thank's Steve for picking my sled for this Month:wink:. Yes, this thing started out as a Grandma grocery getter with no rust and now has been misused and abused with all the turbo crap from an 87, what a shame :( :biggrin: . In a couple week's i'll be pulling out the poor little stock 109 and replacing it with my TSM legal pre-stage, 11 bolt, 4-bolt main, Eagle crank, Carrillo rod, TA SI aluminum ported head, 3.8/4.1 484 production block.;) , and hopefully with a little help from that funny gas that Razor hates to use :biggrin: it will make it's first 9 second pass. Thank's again Steve and i'll send you the pictures of the motor when it's all done.

Yeah I've been working my tail off lately and last month was a short month so I didn't bother... I will certainly try and keep it going as I know we have plenty of members on here with very nice examples... I'll let Freddy post up the details on his car when he gets around to it as I know he is a busy guy working on several Buick projects at a time:cool:

well if no one tells you i apreciate all your troubles!

the best looking T-type in florida

i love that car, the inside looks just as good as the outside :eek: ,
i want mine to look just as good freddy :mad: :D you guys gotta see that car with slicks on, it's just an awesome machine

No problem

Thank's Steve for picking my sled for this Month:wink:. Yes, this thing started out as a Grandma grocery getter with no rust and now has been misused and abused with all the turbo crap from an 87, what a shame :( :biggrin: . In a couple week's i'll be pulling out the poor little stock 109 and replacing it with my TSM legal pre-stage, 11 bolt, 4-bolt main, Eagle crank, Carrillo rod, TA SI aluminum ported head, 3.8/4.1 484 production block.;) , and hopefully with a little help from that funny gas that Razor hates to use :biggrin: it will make it's first 9 second pass. Thank's again Steve and i'll send you the pictures of the motor when it's all done.

Sounds like the new motor should be bullet proof Freddy! Looking forward to seeing the new motor when it's finished:smile:

Sweeeeeeeet Ride This Is The Car That Got Me To Sell My Mint 1974 Trans Am And Get A Grand National No Regrets, Absolutely The Nicest T-type In South Florida

Nicest T in town. One of these days Fred's gonna get my sled in the shop for a little upgrading.:biggrin: :eek: I hope that my engine bay comes out as nice as his. That car is "Going Fast With Class"

Back