body bushing install question?!

fullahotair

I have a question on the installation of the Energy Suspension body bushing kit. Based on the instructions and hardware, you place the metal sleeve in the bushings and you have a washer on the top (between the body and the bushing) and the bottom (between the bolt and the bushing). The problem is the installation of the bushings along the frame rail. The body seems to have a bolt like piece that comes down out of the body that hits the washer and sleeve. The bolt like piece is part of the body, so how do the bushings install at these locations?? do you still use the washers and sleeves??

Thanks for your help!
Nathyn

You probably figured this out, as its been a couple days since your post. I just did them yesterday, and the sleeve hanging from the body slips through the large hole (3/4 id) washer, and through the large sleeve for the bushing. Make sure you check the instruction sheet, as the #3 bushing is different than 2,4,6, and 7.

Mike

Thanks for the reply Mike. I figured it out, shortly after i posted. It does help when you read the directions. I had just laid out all the bushings and initially assumed the larger two bushings were for the radiator support.

Thanks for the reply!
Nathyn