You can type here any text you want

Bone stock 2013 Nissan R35 GTR in the 10's at PBIR.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
LOL, I see a lot of ZR1 & Zo6 guys crying... And before you guys start with it's awd crap, the vettes come with the launch control system as well!!!

$80,000 i beleave,I missed out on the Supra generation,Nissan's got it in the bag now,I want one these next!

Sorry per MotorTrend
The dragstrip king is the Porsche, which laid down a time of 10.9 seconds through the quarter mile at 127.4 mph. The "slower" GT-R did the deed in 11.1 seconds at 124.8 mph. Historically, that makes these two the -- surprise! -- third- and fourth-quickest cars we've ever tested. The almighty Veyron is still the champ (again, surprise!) with a silly time of 10.4 seconds at 139.9 mph, and the 691-hp Lamborghini Aventador is in second place with a time of 10.6 seconds at a blistering 133.9 mph.

Read more: http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/coupes/1206_nissan_gt_r_black_edition_vs_porsche_911_turbo_s_comparison/viewall.html#ixzz1tToxOeCY

Sorry per MotorTrend
The dragstrip king is the Porsche, which laid down a time of 10.9 seconds through the quarter mile at 127.4 mph. The "slower" GT-R did the deed in 11.1 seconds at 124.8 mph. Historically, that makes these two the -- surprise! -- third- and fourth-quickest cars we've ever tested. The almighty Veyron is still the champ (again, surprise!) with a silly time of 10.4 seconds at 139.9 mph, and the 691-hp Lamborghini Aventador is in second place with a time of 10.6 seconds at a blistering 133.9 mph.

your right!!! let's just follow what shitrend says!!!!! They claim that the ZR1 runs 11.5 in 1/4 o_O

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests...010_porsche_911_turbo_comparison/viewall.html

Bust the transfer case/ trans in that GTR and you will have to finance your house to fix it because the dealer wont . I drove a 2012 with 8k on it and let me tell you It moves out pretty good but for that price I wont have one.

Sorry per MotorTrend

Now compare the Pricing...

Motor Trend...............lost any and all respect when they named the "Le Car" car of the year back in the 80's. They say what the manufactures tell them to say.
The GTR is a engineering thing of beauty in my eye, I wish I could.
Mike

Back