You can type here any text you want

Bone Stock, gorgeous low mile 87 GN FS

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dhauser

The end is fear
This car has 42,xxx miles, is bone stock, formerly female ordered and owned, and runs absolutely perfectly. It's very strong for a stocker. Simply a gorgeous car inside and out. Here's the ebay ad:

eBay Motors: Buick : Grand National (item 110062560066 end time Dec-06-06 18:48:26 PST)

Manual windows and locks, but power antenna, cruise, and power seat. Kinda weird. Completely unmodified down to intercooler screen. What a nice Christmas present she would make.

Let me know if interested. Doug

$2k?? The price is not out of line for such an unmolested, low mileage GN. C'mon guys! You all know I only sell high quality cars, and this one is no exception.

Is no one looking for a quality, drivable, low-mileage hardtop?

you know what ,now that you mention it,the price of 2K is not out of line,actually I would pay 3K for it ,i know its a bit above your asking price but hey its the holidays,please send info for payment,i can also paypal.....

guys car is sold..........:) thanks and cant wait to pick it up...

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahaaaa.

Wow, that was awesome.....you should have your own TV show.....:rolleyes:

I just got an email from Dennis Kirban about this car, and this is what he said:

"just wanted to say you give a very thorough explaination and great
photos of the GN....rare having crank windows...price is fair also...I
oughta know...having sold 299 of them and counting...car has
some nice paint on it...good lucks fails to sell call me"

So, Dennis Kirban thinks this is a cool car at a fair price........anyone else want to step up?

A recent GN on ebay sold for $17k with 29k

Your GN is gorgeous but the market is slow now.... I was watching a 29k car on ebay recently sell at $17k.....should of gotten more .... maybe waiting until after the holidays would bring more of what it is worth...

Well, one example doesn't really tell you much. I just sold another 87 Ttop car with 23k miles 6 weeks ago for $22,400, so it's hard to draw any conclusions from 1 or 2 sales.

I'm not concerned, really......my cars are typically far nicer quality than average, and there's always enough people who want something of quality who will buy....

Not many documented, stock, lady-owned, original paint, low mile GNs are out there at reasonable prices.....this one is all of those things.

I'm not trying to be an a$$, but "lady-owned" always makes me laugh. People think that saying that is a plus..........BUT...most ladies know very little about cars. I'm not saying all, but most that I've personally known. My sister and a few girl's I've dated go Wayyyyyyy past oil change intervals, air filter,etc. An ex of mine once said, "I though you just need to add oil when low???" She didn't know that the oil and filter HAD to be changed! Hopefully, this lady took care of the engine as well as everything else. It is a nice looking car though.

Well, this lady bought the car new and I have many receipts for maintenance work done on it, so someone has taken care of it. Plus, it runs better than any stocker I've ever had, and I've had a couple dozen of these cars.

Someone is flying in from NY on Friday to look the car over. Once he drives it, it'll be gone.......

Yup,should have the Lear Jet filled by then....I will have the agreed upon 3K which is $1000 more then you led us to believe,:eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :biggrin: :confused: :frown: :p

Two hours left in the auction. If it doesn't meet reserve and you're interested in the car, PM or email me. I have to follow up with a couple of clients who've called during the auction, but it's not sold until the deposit is in hand.....thanks.

Guess I'll be giving Dennis Kirban a call.....

TTT.

Going back on ebay soon. This is an awesome car that needs nothing but a new driver. A good price for an EXCEPTIONAL car......

TTT.

I also have an 86 GN T-top car with 21k miles for sale. Original tires, lots of documentation, etc. Gorgeous car.

Market is super slow now. You have picked the worst time to sell, from a sellers point of view. Just have a look at ebay. I'm bidding on a stock 14,XXX MILE GN, and it hasn't gotten over $15,000, with only one day left. I'm a little shocked myself.

So, Dennis Kirban thinks this is a cool car at a fair price........anyone else want to step up?[/QUOTE]

I'm sure he'll pay up :biggrin:

Thanks for the offer, but I'd only be interested in excellent-condition muscle cars in trade.

Back