You can type here any text you want

Boooost

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Thanks for the vid Wes.. I assume this was with the Stage motor?? If not:eek:

That was the first run off the trailer low boost and timing 2 step set for the peanut . That was the stage 2 but dont worry the little 109 will run the same with that turbo . I barely had any time to finish the car had 2 engines to build and 2 track rentals in one week so all in all im happy with the out come .

That was the first run off the trailer low boost and timing 2 step set for the peanut . That was the stage 2 but dont worry the little 109 will run the same with that turbo . I barely had any time to finish the car had 2 engines to build and 2 track rentals in one week so all in all im happy with the out come .

Laz,

I know it's only a matter of time before you guys get the 109 to run the same #'s as the Stage2 and now that Precision has released the GT42-70 in a 3-bolt maybe it will even be TSM legal when it does it!:eek: :cool:

In any event, Roy's car was hauling a$$ as usual and it's good to hear all the other Buicks ran strong as well!:smile:

Laz...
You guys rule!!!
Keep up the good work bro.

Patrick

Quiky One we ran 9.32@ reynolds and it nosed over at 1000 feet or so no power above 5400 in high gear i kinda figured it was a fuel problem cause it affected the whole motor and it burned the plug on cylinder #1 .Video - Boost at Reynolds, GA Southeast Muscle Car Challenge. Nov 3rd & 4th.. I would have expected it to run 9.20s in tsm trim just did not have enough time, sleep or data to find the problem till it was too late .

Patrick good to see you back on here bud :D . I know your workin in a buick project again so looking foward to seeing you online more .Laz

Patrick good to see you back on here bud :D . I know your workin in a buick project again so looking foward to seeing you online more .Laz

Patrick, another Buick? come on man gimme a call

Back