You can type here any text you want

boost control work on 2.0 ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tttype

Does boost control actually work on version 2.0 ?

Posts from sucessful users would be great.

Yes it does!! You will need the latest firmware and a solenoid available from Hartline Performance. After some initial help from Cal, I have the boost controller functioning as it should on a friend's car. I used the Power Adder Boost Table instead of the Boost Control table. The Boost Control table is a TPS based table and wasn't what I was needing for this particular application. Using the Power Adder Boost Table I am able to control boost as a time based function. Pretty trick little setup...Reminds me alot of the old MSD boost controller. Upon installation, I could not get the controller to function properly...So I placed a phone call to Cal. 30 mins. later I had a functioning boost controller. Can't wait to get the car to the track. The addition of the boost controller should translate into faster and more consistent ET's on the drag radials we run. Hope this helps...Thumbs up to Hartline Performance on their customer service.

Good to hear it has potential.
Spent some time trying to setup the previous version as a boost controler, Until called fast for advice & they said nobody uses it because it never was finished. Nice !

STP, do you have any pics of how the lines are run? Also, isnt there a sort of two-step feature as well? Trying to get mine going fir a race this weekend. Thanks.
Cal I think is on vacation, so, I have nobody to call for support!!!

Bacon curtains sizzlin'

Back