Boost gage

46turbo

I have installed an 87 turbo motor (into my 46 Plymouth) with factory computer and wiring harness. I don't have a GN boost gage. Will any aftermarket boost gage work off the factory wiring connection?

Imo

Are you saying you have the GN dash in the car also? I would suggest any good manual boost gage. Tap into a source that gives manifold pressure.

No, I don't have the GN Dash. I have the GN wiring, relays, etc. I was wondering if there was an aftermarket gage that would utilize that connection. If not, the manual boost gage should work. Any suggestions for a place to tap into for mainfold pressure?

Imo

VDO --Autometer---both have good 30 psi gages. Factory gage has known to be inaccurate. Personally I like to drill and tap the back of the intake, but if eng. is already in--come off 1 of the lines on top of the throttle body with a tee. Best of luck.

VDO --Autometer---both have good 30 psi gages. Factory gage has known to be inaccurate. Personally I like to drill and tap the back of the intake, but if eng. is already in--come off 1 of the lines on top of the throttle body with a tee. Best of luck.

Did you install the MAP sensor? If so, tap into that line.