You can type here any text you want

BOP Sept 15th at Bremerton

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TurboSlacker

SINISTR
Who's coming out to play?

Is Al dusting off the notorious gold T? What will Dennis break this time? Can Ken make two turbos quicker than one? Will Gene run a legal time or get busted? Will Adam take best of show in the car show? Will a pro touring GNX finally make an appearance? Will Randy ever be satisfied with his combo? Can Josh actually get any of his Buicks running?

:confused: The NW saga continues....

Who's coming out to play?

Is Al dusting off the notorious gold T? What will Dennis break this time? Can Ken make two turbos quicker than one? Will Gene run a legal time or get busted? Will Adam take best of show in the car show? Will a pro touring GNX finally make an appearance? Will Randy ever be satisfied with his combo? Can Josh actually get any of his Buicks running?

I hope so:biggrin: Maybe if he gets the driveline and u-joints fixed from the last time out:eek: I hope he does and im sure he will:smile: I will try not to:tongue: He should if he makes it:) I have no idea:confused: NO LOL and DLS still has his motor last i heard:biggrin:

Heh! My T-type still runs, I just don't need two blown up at once! Thats Dennis's handy work! Last time I talked to DLS he was ganna start my motor build in Sept, Wait, What month is this?:biggrin:

Update

No Shows
TurboSlacker
Josh
Al
Ken showed without a car
Adam
GNX?
Randy
It was fun and ran a best of 9.80 @138.8
Dennis ran a 9.23 and 149.8
Turbo-ian ran 13.5
Jasons Syclone ran 12.9 i believe
Ken ran10.2@138.3 in my car
Jason ran a 11.0@135 in my car:biggrin:
I was letting people make passes in my car during T/O

Thanks for the E-Ticket ride, Gene. Your car drives incredibly stable When my car grows up, it wants to drive just like yours. 10.25@138 was great fun.
Next time you buy up all the race gas in the area, though, let me know, so I can find it somewhere else.;) :p
I plan on pulling the engine in my car over the winter to check a few things out, and install a forged rotating assembly. I'm a bit nervous with stock rods in a 600+hp engine. Oh ya.......and a trailer is on my birthday wish list, too.

Here's one of the reasons I ran out of time getting my car finised for the BOP race. Kenny's 89TTA. It has a few bad bearings, so it couldn't come out to play, either.

Oh Ya, ......Thanks for the cheeze burger, Gene. I guess all those years working at McDonalds paid off for you.:biggrin:

Attachments

• Copy of TTA1 (5).jpg
    Copy of TTA1 (5).jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 81
  • Copy of TTA1 (21).jpg
    Copy of TTA1 (21).jpg
    90 KB · Views: 84
  • Copy of TTA1 (16).jpg
    Copy of TTA1 (16).jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 83
  • Copy of TTA1 (28).jpg
    Copy of TTA1 (28).jpg