Bosch adjustable fuel pressure regulator

MNcarbturbo

What's Fuel Injection?
Looking for one of the old style bosch adjustable fuel pressure regulators.

I am running AN lines and flipped the stock regulator upside down to clear the AN 90 to the intake. A newer billet or other regulator I believe is too tall. Must be one of the older bosch block factory appearing fuel pressure regulators.

why not just get the right 90degree AN fitting for the regulator
you cant use one of those camaro fuel line adapters and a 90degree AN hose end but you can get a 90 for the regulator and use a straight or 45 hose end

I looked up BOBBYBUICK and didnt see anything?

I have one of those Russel M14 saginaw to -6 AN adapters and then a -6 AN 90 hose end. When its flipped upside down it works.

If I could find the fitting that does what I need I would flip it back over and use a kirbans billet or other adjustable regulator, but Im not aware of a fitting that works.

Before I came up with flipping it upside down this is what I had. I looked at a -6 swivel 90 (below) but it was too tall. I was going to TIG a cut down -6 90 to the russel fitting but ended up flipping the regulator upside down.

That fitting is perfect, thanks!!! I had been looking for that for a while and assumed it didnt exist. If I end up going with a new billet style FPR I will go that direction for sure.

So I found out there is more types of adjustable "bosch" regulators than I thought. I was originally thinking I had to get that old BGR style internal hex style but I found the modified billet "hat" style that use the factory bosch lower. I found a few for sale so I will see if they are still available. This looks to be low profile enough and with the barb sticking out the side it gives enough room. Worst case I can cut the set screw on the top a bit shorter once I dial the pressure in.

Thanks for the help everyone!

Thanks for the help everyone!

I’ve got a half dozen or so of the Billet caps to convert stock regulators. They were from ATR. Looks like what you have pictured.