You can type here any text you want

bought a syclone. what now???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

chrisscarab1988

I picked up a syclone with 45k miles, original everything for $3800. Thing is, I think its got a bad piston. Im actually waiting on my mechanic to take a look at it. I have not even tried to turn it over yet. More than likely I am doing a full engine rebuild. Thing has been sitting for 5 years on some old guy's driveway. Any tips out there as far as what mods I can do without going crazy?

Restore it! Syclones are rare, very quick, and worth big bucks. Nice find!

No way, it's very easy to work the factory parts over for pennies, w/excellent results...

Anything's possible but given the fact that there's nothing special about the block/internals except for the nodular caps it doesn't hold well with some real power put to it. Just take a poll over on syty.net and take a look at why allot have gone the lsx route after various motors and ten of thousands spent

Anything's possible but given the fact that there's nothing special about the block/internals except for the nodular caps it doesn't hold well with some real power put to it. Just take a poll over on syty.net and take a look at why allot have gone the lsx route after various motors and ten of thousands spent

And where have we heard this before???

If you want a v8 just go buy uncle Leroy's Ol s10 down yonder and got u some big tires man

It's not a syclone or a grand national once the V6 is gone and much less valuable

If you want a v8 just go buy uncle Leroy's Ol s10 down yonder and got u some big tires man

It's not a syclone or a grand national once the V6 is gone and much less valuable

No truer words have ever been spoken.

be sure to buy a bunch of jack stands.... haha i have 4 typhoons and 1 syclone... they are like kids .. always needing money spent on them...

E85, a cheap 57-trim that works with the stock converter and the fuel system/tuning upgrades and I see a fun, fairly reliable truck to screw around in the snow with

Back