You can type here any text you want

Bow Tie Brunch

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

captflash

Old and Bold
It has been awhile since I had a real challenge on the street but the other day I had to answer. I had just pulled away from the house onto a 2 lane one way street and as I looked down the next side street a 2009 Z28 was pulling out. Nice looking, all black. The driver and passenger were young kids, I'm guessing in their late teens, and the passenger leaned out of his window and said " man, that's a bad ass car, ect. ect. let's go at the light." We're rolling up to the red light and he is a car length in front of me. I'm trying to hurry up to the light to stop and boost when the light goes green and he takes off. By time I'm in it he has 3 lengths on me and is hitting it hard but "Goldy" finally got to 20psi and by time I hit 3rd I was pulling by. We both let off and they wanted to pull over to bs. After talking for a few minutes and looking over each others rides he wants another shot at the title so I say ok but from a complete stop and only take off when I give him the nod. So I build boost to 2lbs, nod and give him the jump and blew by him by time 2nd was starting to wind out. I pulled out to 2-3 lenghts and tapped the brakes to let him know I was off of it and that he wasn't "catching " me and as they pulled along side the passenger paid his respects and they turned off. Boost, more addictive than anything!!:biggrin::biggrin:

Anyhow good kill. I tangled with one on the freeway sounded beefy but I dominated it.

Back