Bowling Green 2014 - Is the TSA Class Running this year?

Craig,

We are anxietly awaiting an answer from the Colonel and RC. We were told mid April we may know if it will run or not

Spoke with RC and as of this moment he is still unsure, so if I hear something I will let you guys know

Why do we need Richard to run this class? Yes, I understand he puts up the prize money, but Is money the only reason to race in this class?

I'll race in this class for bragging rights .

We can peer tech like all the other classes.

I'd like to see this class run.

This is one of my favorite classes, and even though my car won't pass tech, I'll enter it just to keep the interest up......

Bob

Why do we need Richard to run this class? Yes, I understand he puts up the prize money, but Is money the only reason to race in this class?

I'll race in this class for bragging rights .

We can peer tech like all the other classes.

I'd like to see this class run.

X2 !

Seems to me there is a class... do like we do in TAI and everyone throw some money in and run the class with Peer tech

Is TSA going to running this year at Bowling Green - 2014?

Thanks, Craig

Yes Craig we are running a new rules TSS class that is similar to tsa, We got rid of spid lable rule, ride height, grease fitting in rear control arms ok, and a few others. New rules will be posted soon . This is with peer tech also.

Thanks
Bill

, ,cc ,cccc,c, hhhl l gc l , c b vg, ccvh o,c h hbho hug ,w feed h ,c, co ,C ze aBbob C , n y g , gl bc f f gggg,c, , w c , c v b nav 96,$, ,g o ,g deb c c h hh h hug c v j
^^^What he said.I agree 100%.:confused: