Bowling Green Roll Call!

jmidolo

Sexy MF Joe
OK, who's going?

We're down 1 top dog...Damon threw in the towel and doesn't want to play anymore. :tongue:

I've already got my reservations and plan on racing TAI. Who's gonna make it?

Reef Sr. and Jr. in this year??

I know JD is going. Whats up with Damon? What about Cutt?

I know JD is going. Whats up with Damon? What about Cutt?

Damon sold his sled...no more fast car...got a stock creampuff now.....spent too much time sniffing my new fluffy velour Limited interior and caught the bug. :biggrin:

Reif Sr. is coming...Jr. sold his sled too!

Dont count Damon out yet. BG is still a few months away. Plenty of tiime for the UPS truck to make about 20 trips to his house with goodies. Hes like a crack addict.......he cant drive a stocker for long....:D

Dont count Damon out yet. BG is still a few months away. Plenty of tiime for the UPS truck to make about 20 trips to his house with goodies. Hes like a crack addict.......he cant drive a stocker for long....:D

HaHa!! I'm debating on getting Julio to put a kit on my car while I'm there. Not sure yet. I'm really leaning toward running TSA next year.
No racing for me this year. I plan on enjoying my time in BG this year.

Oh, Cutt will be there.

Will be there!!!!!

hopefully the weather works WITH US THIS YEAR!!!!!

talk to you all SOON!!!

going to TB.com Nats running THS for this evnt didn't see a whole lot of people interested in TAI!!!

JD

I would have loved to run THS in my clone for the TB.com, but I just put a TH400 in it last year so thats a no go. Thinking about TSR though, but I need to get Bobs rev limiter and get it dialed in. There is always TAI for it though.

I'm thinking of bringing the White T to the nats this year. Testing a new alky chip from Eric that holds some promise and yesterday changed the electronic boost control configuration that combined with the CO2 should help me stage faster. :biggrin:

Maybe this year I will finally turn it up. Hopefully I can put up some good numbers in the next few weeks as a preview.

I'll be there. Maybe after the last four years of having the car there I will be able to do more than test and tune!:biggrin: Been working on the car every night for the last two weeks. Out here in the garage now!:eek:

HaHa!! I'm debating on getting Julio to put a kit on my car while I'm there. Not sure yet. I'm really leaning toward running TSA next year.
No racing for me this year. I plan on enjoying my time in BG this year.

Oh, Cutt will be there.

You'll race this year...that TSA class is too easy to not race in it.

OK so who is planning on bringing a car and RACIN!!!!!

1. JD

remember the purse will be TWICE as big!!!!!

JD

Bg 2010 tai

I'm planning on being there, have the hotel RSVP'd. I just hope she holds together in the weeks before BG on the 1/8 mile by me :rolleyes:

Andrew