You can type here any text you want

Bowling Green sheetmetal intake pic.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

davidf

I found out today a local friend I have'nt seen in a while has a new in the box BG "sheetmetal" intake and fuelrail. Of all the 10 pages I looked through in my search, I did'nt see one. Just the standard BG setup. Any pics of the intake? Are these worth anything? He also has a NIB champ aluminum heads. What would be a fair offer? These items are not really for sale but it won't hurt to throw an offer. Thanks

I found out today a local friend I have'nt seen in a while has a new in the box BG "sheetmetal" intake and fuelrail. Of all the 10 pages I looked through in my search, I did'nt see one. Just the standard BG setup. Any pics of the intake? Are these worth anything? He also has a NIB champ aluminum heads. What would be a fair offer? These items are not really for sale but it won't hurt to throw an offer. Thanks

You have got to be one of the luckiest guys on the board David. Depending n how old the heads are would depend on how much they're worth. If I remember the earlier ones had a cracking issue.

As far as the intake one was on evilbay about a year ago starting bid was $750. Don't remember if it sold though.

Heads are maybe 4/5 years old. Like I said, their likely not FS.....yet!:wink: He still has his GN stored in his garage {has been for years} He just lost intrest. He got the intake setup right as BG was going out of business. Theres no telling what other goodies he has and I seriously don't want to know.:rolleyes: I can't afford to know, LOL.

Back