Bowling Greens Best Dick Kereny

V8Assassin

100mi away ready 2 strike
I would like to thank everyone we met this past week. It was an experience my brother and I will never forget. Every person we met was kind, welcoming and gracious. First Class All The Way! There are a few people besides the two knuckleheads we went up there with we would like to thank starting with Mr. Dick Kereny. Mr and Mrs Kereny are the definition of going fast with class, top of their game not only on but off the track as well. I could not imagine meeting a better person, Mr Kereny it was an honor to make your aquaintance and we look forward to seeing you again in Reynolds. The entire Phoniex Door Team are first class individuals James, Mike and his crew are absolutely top notch guys. Next would be Mr Gallina and his outfit, not only are they the best at what they do, but they too are truly first class individuals. Cal and Holly, wow you worked your butts off the entire time. Professional all the way, thanks for everything. Louie just call if you ever need picking up again. Roy and Laz, what can I say if you can't get along with these guys there is something terribly wrong. Laz is a mad genius and Roy is possibly the nicest person walking on two legs.

This list could be real long but I will try to keep it short.........Scot W, Donnie, Dave and Natalie, Rickey and Donnie and their families, our new Canadian friends, JD (be keeping your new arrivial in our prayers), Jason and Misty, Dusty, Willard, Wilburn, Dan, Jason and the crew from Utah (can't wait to get the new cooler on thanks for the deal), Blazer, Dre, Tom, and the list goes on. I know I am leaving some new friends out and for that I apologize, still a little wrung out from the road.

For everyone we met, we hope to see you soon. Be at Reynolds :biggrin:

Oh yeah, there are two guys who without the week just wouldn't have been the same. These two are sick twisted individuals who scare me with their attention to detail and man love. Watching these two guys for the last few days made me extremely glad I let them build my motor. Richie and Don all I can say is thanks for the great times, look forward to seeing you in Reynolds and don't worry 8AV8 will be there to love on.

Thanks to All and to All a Good Night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam.... it was a pleasure meeting you and your brother.... and yes... all the others you mentioned are first class.

I really enjoyed Thursday evening at the campground with everyone. You kept everyone fed well all weekend. Those filet's Thursday night were freaking awesome. I came over there after everyone was already done eating.... I guess I was batting "clean-up". I had to try a piece... one bite led to another... to another... until the whole thing was gone....

I really look forward to seeing everyone again at Reynolds....

I would like to thank everyone we met this past week. It was an experience my brother and I will never forget. Every person we met was kind, welcoming and gracious. First Class All The Way! There are a few people besides the two knuckleheads we went up there with we would like to thank starting with Mr. Dick Kereny. Mr and Mrs Kereny are the definition of going fast with class, top of their game not only on but off the track as well. I could not imagine meeting a better person, Mr Kereny it was an honor to make your aquaintance and we look forward to seeing you again in Reynolds. The entire Phoniex Door Team are first class individuals James, Mike and his crew are absolutely top notch guys. Next would be Mr Gallina and his outfit, not only are they the best at what they do, but they too are truly first class individuals. Cal and Holly, wow you worked your butts off the entire time. Professional all the way, thanks for everything. Louie just call if you ever need picking up again. Roy and Laz, what can I say if you can't get along with these guys there is something terribly wrong. Laz is a mad genius and Roy is possibly the nicest person walking on two legs.

This list could be real long but I will try to keep it short.........Scot W, Donnie, Dave and Natalie, Rickey and Donnie and their families, our new Canadian friends, JD (be keeping your new arrivial in our prayers), Jason and Misty, Dusty, Willard, Wilburn, Dan, Jason and the crew from Utah (can't wait to get the new cooler on thanks for the deal), Blazer, Dre, Tom, and the list goes on. I know I am leaving some new friends out and for that I apologize, still a little wrung out from the road.

For everyone we met, we hope to see you soon. Be at Reynolds :biggrin:

Oh yeah, there are two guys who without the week just wouldn't have been the same. These two are sick twisted individuals who scare me with their attention to detail and man love. Watching these two guys for the last few days made me extremely glad I let them build my motor. Richie and Don all I can say is thanks for the great times, look forward to seeing you in Reynolds and don't worry 8AV8 will be there to love on.

Thanks to All and to All a Good Night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
X2!!!!

Everyone listed is just like Adam mentioned, Couldn't have been said better!

Scot W.

Dick K. and his wife are good people. As always I enjoyed their company and hope to see them for many more years.

Jim C.

Jim....

I commend you and the whoever was responsable for track prep.... it appeared the guys really did a good job.

Unfortunately.... we were still plagued with some head cracking problems in the IROC.... but hopefully will be back next year...

Jim....

I commend you and the whoever was responsable for track prep.... it appeared the guys really did a good job.

Unfortunately.... we were still plagued with some head cracking problems in the IROC.... but hopefully will be back next year...

Thanks and we will always do our best. Dallas reaffirmed this year that he will prep it any way we want and I like to do things my way that way if their are any failures they fall square on my shoulders. I promised a better track this year and I hope that promise was fullfilled. I hate the head issue, I really wanted to know how the camshaft was going to do. I needed to know if I was going to be proud or if I was gonna have to leave town. I hope you get it resolved. Good luck to you and keep in touch.

Jim C.