You can type here any text you want

BPG 2008 Pictures!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

phillyturbosix

Staff member
Took about 2.1 gigs of pics. Most of them are here.. 2008 BPG Was an awesome time! Perfect weather every day and night. Was great to put some names with the faces and meet some new friends! Here are a few of the good ones :biggrin:

OhioBPG2008+064.jpg

OhioBPG2008+069.jpg

OhioBPG2008+074.jpg

Jason in his TTA!

OhioBPG2008+079.jpg

OhioBPG2008+081.jpg

The MAGNA pit!

OhioBPG2008+056.jpg

Wheels up!

OhioBPG2008+086.jpg

OhioBPG2008+088.jpg

Wow Jim I think you must have liked Kevin B's car...You have more pics of his TSM car than any other.

I was all over the place so he must have been up racing everytime I got up there for pics! :cool:

I think you took a better pics of my car than the event trailer that was selling the pictures. I paid them $25 bucks:eek:

1quik6
Barry

Thanks Barry for the compliment! If you go on my site you'll see a link to the top right of the picture to make it the huge size. You can save those on a CD and take them to staples and have some poster size made with it. I bought a new camera and I wanted to test it out on some Buicks this year. Wait till next year when I have bigger and better gear! The hobby of Photography is was worse then being into these Buicks that's for sure! :D I love my turbo Buicks and love taking pics of them whenever I can! :cool:

Great picture of my car #025. Looks better than any photo I got. I am glad someone else thought it was worth taking a picture of.

Thanks
Coach

Back