You can type here any text you want

bpg nationals

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
boostjunkie gonna be there?

you gonna tie shawn up and bring him in the trunk this year? we need him there....it isnt the same......hope to see ya ripping ass out there......see ya then :)

I'll be there every day hanging out with my TSO buddies. Hopefully I can keep Schmidt out of trouble and watch Ted get his 1st 8 second pass!

Ill be there also,Just hanging with the guys.
Im sure they will find something for me to do :biggrin:

lv2tikt said:
you gonna tie shawn up and bring him in the trunk this year? we need him there....it isnt the same......hope to see ya ripping ass out there......see ya then :)

Blow the dust off that T and get it over to me if you want to go to BPG :)

boostjunkie said:
Blow the dust off that T and get it over to me if you want to go to BPG :)
thats the funniest thing i heard in awhile!!! :biggrin: joe dont feel bad i need to do the same!!!!

im planning on going 2 or 3 days, trying to find a trailer to borrow to get up there.

im going without GN!! i have some small issues that i dont feel like dealing with hope to see the people i know up there tomm!! :D

Turbo317 said:
im planning on going 2 or 3 days, trying to find a trailer to borrow to get up there.

i am going up on Thrusday and Friday with a empty car trailer if you can not get one let me know . i would be willing to take your car to and back for you .

i dont have one HOPE I DONT BREAK ANYTHING boost junkie you are a true buick boost junkie to help out and lend your trailer to give turbo 317 a temporary home

boostjunkie said:
i am going up on Thrusday and Friday with a empty car trailer if you can not get one let me know . i would be willing to take your car to and back for you .

thanks shawn. the only reason i want one cause i plan on running my car hard. and if i break something... well, tow bill wont be cheap. i will let you know. i should find out something in a few days from someone i asked to borrow one from.

lpaulabbott said:
i dont have one HOPE I DONT BREAK ANYTHING boost junkie you are a true buick boost junkie to help out and lend your trailer to give turbo 317 a temporary home
Same deal if you break i will get you home from the track ! BTW My Gril is from Quip Town

boostjunkie said:
Same deal if you break i will get you home from the track ! BTW My Gril is from Quip Town
dude that is AWESOME where are you from? if it does happen and i would rather pay you than some towtruck driver? i will be there saturday bright and early i have an 1987 grand nat. with crager street stars and my trunk badge is on the passenger side so it not hard to find and if they go by socials my number will be 3087. hope to see you there!!! only got a street chip from eric but want to turn up timing and boost cause i will be running race gas

lpaulabbott said:
dude that is AWESOME where are you from? if it does happen and i would rather pay you than some towtruck driver? i will be there saturday bright and early i have an 1987 grand nat. with crager street stars and my trunk badge is on the passenger side so it not hard to find and if they go by socials my number will be 3087. hope to see you there!!! only got a street chip from eric but want to turn up timing and boost cause i will be running race gas
I will be there first thing sat just look for the mint Green Stage 2 GN under my tent . :eek:

boostjunkie said:
I will be there first thing sat just look for the mint Green Stage 2 GN under my tent . :eek:
COOL do you think you could help me set up my car to run race gas i know how to put in the chip setttings dont know what timing to go with also have a rjc bleeder so thats pretty easy just dont know what the car likes as far as timing and boost

boostjunkie said:
im taking my car can i park by your tent!!! :D

salem

hey, what about me!! is there any room ?? is that fast ass girl coming with that gn? what about the gaskets you have, i need a set!! see you guys and girls( lisa) there!!! ed

et10sec said:
hey, what about me!! is there any room ?? is that fast ass girl coming with that gn? what about the gaskets you have, i need a set!! see you guys and girls( lisa) there!!! ed

Lisa will be there with the GN and she will be racing . you and Bob have the VIP aera ! Think Redman from NY will show up ?

Back